Browse by year
Browse by author
About the papers
The Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change (CRESC) peer-reviewed working papers:
- are intended to provide a forum for debate and discussion;
- have been subjected to peer review and comment within CRESC in order to maintain quality;
- were generally revised before or after submission for publication in a learned journal;
- are not necessarily published here in their final form - appearance as a CRESC paper does not preclude revision for submission to another forum;
- are the property of CRESC and should not be reproduced for publication in any other format;
- are freely available online to all members of CRESC and all other visitors to our website and should not be re-sold.
When cited elsewhere for the purposes of research, CRESC working papers should be acknowledged.
If you are interested in publishing any of the papers please get in touch with the author or authors who will in most cases already submitted this paper for publication in a learned journal.
(You will need to Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or above to read the files.)
Our papers are intended to promote discussion and have all been subjected to peer review and comment within CRESC in order to maintain quality.